Hi, I've been checking on the bees about once a week and everything has been looking good. Last Sunday I met with Tim and we checked the hive. We weren't able to find the queen. We saw false queen cells and drone cells. Tim said it looks like the queen had been gone about two weeks and we needed to get a new one soon before the workers started producing eggs. He said he would call me in a couple of days when he gets a new queen so we can introduce her into the hive. Tim has been showing me what to look for to keep a healthy hive and how to recognize problems. We got a new queen and she was in a tube. We put the whole tube in my hive and the worker bees will eat the sugar to get her out. That way they will accept her we hope. We checked on her today and they had eaten through the sugar and it looked like she was adjusting good! We are going to check next weekend to see if she is starting to lay eggs. I've been learning a lot and it is a lot of fun.