“To promote better beekeeping throughout Indiana”
- Clubs with 25 members or more get a seat on the IBA Board of Directors.
- If the club helps man the IBA State Fair Booth, they can receive a share of the Fair Booth net sales.
- Your club can submit articles in the quarterly newsletter.
- Your club information will be posted on the IBA web-site, face book and in quarterly newsletter.
- Have a web page on the IBA web site.
Locate the organization closest to you.
Match the numbers in your area to the contact list below or click on the link at the bottom of the map for a large map with contacts.
1. Central Indiana (Indianapolis), Contact: Sam Dodd,
2. East Central (Anderson), Contact: Steve Doty,
3. Lake Shores (North Liberty), Contact: Dave Laney,
4. Michiana (Middlebury), Contact: Norman Lehman,
5. Community (Greenfield), Contact: Ron Myers,
6. Northwest (Lowell), Contact: Holly Klisiak,
7. Southeastern (Moores Hill), Contact: Jim Orem,
8. Southwest (Elberfeld), Contact: Kim Fromm,
9. Spring Valley (Georgetown), Contact: Kenny Schneider,
10. Sugar Creek (Rockville), Contact: Bill Seward,
12. West Central (Thorntown), Contact: Mike
Schluttenhofer, 765-482-4384, firstname.lastname@example.org
13. White Lick (Mooresville), Contact: Mike Seib,
14. Bedford Beekeepers (Bedford), Contact: Todd Thomas,